CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

15 October 2007

Love


"You loved me..."
Jill sang the words
My heart's surprise
Jesus, blood sacrifice for me
Worthy to ignore my soul
You loved...me
Followed a plan that predated time
There at creation
Scheduling the conference with my heart
The waking of my mind
The freedom of my soul
You loved...me
When I saw death as my out
When my timetable was written
On street corners and in racist thoughts
Deadly thoughts
You loved...ME
When I believed
You
Were a precious figment
Of imagination and faulted hope
Thank you for kindness
Thank you for freedom
Life was hell without You
And preachers tell me
Death will be even worse
So I speak of love songs
I speak of thanksgiving
I pray for my soul here
This tabernacle of my heart
Jesus, the Christ
Sacrifice, final and ultimate
You...loved...me

Help me

Love you, too


Photo reference URL: www.superstock.co.uk
----------------
Now playing: Karen Clark-Sheard - Go Ahead ft. Missy Elliott
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: